The OSFMA board of directors is requesting nominations for the Jim Grossnicklaus Leadership Award.
All nominations must be received via email. Any OSFMA member may nominate a candidate for the award. Nomination letters must include the name, address, and title of the nominator(s).
The letter of nomination should include:
- Name of nominee;
- Nominee’s current title and employer;
- Nominee’s employment history;
- OSFMA membership and participation;
- Major contributions to school operations and education;
- Biographical sketch of the nominee including education, personal interests, and/or family; and
- Nominee’s community, fraternal, and philanthropic activities and services.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrates outstanding leadership and management skills and earning the support and respect of their fellow staff and school/district;
- Had a notable achievement in their local school or district such as responding to a critical situation or meeting a long-term challenge their school/district endured;
- Has served OSFMA through committee work, board service, or similar leadership work; and
- Contributed to the statewide improvement of facility-related activities, i.e., legislative activities, providing assistance to other schools, and/or professional development efforts.
Submit nominations by January 25, 2023. Email the nomination materials to OSFMA.