To promote and develop the highest degree of professionalism in the planning, safety, and operations of school facilities designed to insure student success through safe, healthy, effective learning environments.
The purpose of OSFMA is to:
- To promote and develop the highest degree of professionalism in the maintenance, operations, planning, development and construction of school facilities.
- To encourage and develop methods, materials, and procedures designed to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of school facility operations.
- To assist members in dealing with common problems by enabling the exchange of ideas, statistical and technical data, educational material, and other information.
- To provide professional growth and training opportunities for Oregon school facility professionals.
- To encourage and promote passage of legislation deemed beneficial to statewide school facility operations and/or the members of the Association.
- To disseminate information to Association members, school officials, local, state, and federal agencies, and State legislators as appropriate.