We've combined our virtual Zone Meetings. Join the All Zone Discussion no matter where you are.
Have a question for other members? Want to hear what others are doing? These highly valuable meetings allow you to connect with your peers. From time to time we will also bring in experts to answer questions or share information with us.
The 2nd Tuesday of the month from 9 - 10 am.
Each month will feature a roundtable discussion. So bring your questions and answers and plan to interact with your peers.
Registration is FREE for members. You only need to register once for all of the meetings. If you can't make a meeting, it's ok. Join us at the next one.
Not a Member?
If you are interested in attending but not a member, get in touch. We'd love to have you join us for a meeting before joining to see what they are like.
Our Business Partner members are welcome to join the meeting to hear what is going on in schools. We ask that your participation be limited to answering questions directed to you about the area of expertise you have only. This is not an opportunity to present information or talk about your company.
- January | Grounds - prepping equipment, pre-emergents, planning projects
- February | Hiring seasonal workers and general hiring practices
- March | Planning summer projects
- May | General Discussion and review of how to use the listserv/website
- June | Hazmat and disposal of hazardous materials, summer cleaning
- July | Working during severe smoke and heat
- August | Radon/water testing prep season in October/November
- September | Prep HVAC for winter, servicing, handling outside air intake, filters, new regulations
- November | Winter preparation
- December | Fire proofing for winter break, fire inspections, shutting buildings down for winter break, turning equipment off